Hello and Welcome!

Hello Everyone, Welcome to Cupcakes and Candles! 

I'm Bryony, a huge lover of all things make up and beauty and have been reading blogs forever whilst thinking of starting my own... well after a lot of nagging from my sister, Megan over at Beautiful You and too much time thinking about wanting to write a blog, I'm just going to do it!

You can expect a whole range of posts from make-up, fashion and beauty as well as lifestyle and a few other rambles! If it sounds like something that you'd be interested in then stick around as I will be posting as regularly as possible, especially once the next few weeks are over and I have finished my second year at university.

Anyway, enough rambling! (I am known to do that fairly often). I will leave it at that for this little introduction but I hope you have enjoyed your visit here.


1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your blog!! Your design is gorgeous and I can't wait to read more if your posts :)
    Becca xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

..

Hello

Hello

About

Hello I'm Bryony, 21 years old and I have recently completed my degree in Business Management and will be graduating with a 2:1. In my spare time I love shopping, watching YouTube videos and reading beauty blogs; so I decided it was time to begin my own. You can expect posts about fashion and lifestyle however the main focus will be make up and beauty as that is my first love. I hope you enjoy!

My blog is PR friendly so if you have any requests contact me on
bryony_l_j_godwin@hotmail.co.uk
Powered by Blogger.