A Little Haul

Hello Everyone, 

Today my car was in for it's MOT and my sister and I thought we would kill some time by going for a little wander around the shops, plus it was payday for me today so it would have been rude not to! A lot of shops have extra student discount on at the moment so there are some really good deals out there if you are a student of course!


  I have been after this skirt for ages after I first saw it in River Island back in February, since then Tanya Burr has done a 'Spring Get Ready With Me' video wearing it and so that just made me remember how much I love it. I think it's the perfect spring/summer skirt with the floral design and paired with a plain t-shirt and denim jacket will make a lovely outfit. With the 20% student discount on at the moment, I got this for £20!


Next we went to Primark where I found these amazing shoes (I hope you don't mind the collage style picture, I wanted to make sure you could see all angles!) I have been after a pair like this for a while to wear with my peg leg/ tapered style trousers during the summer. As I am 5 ft 9 I feel like a giant if I wear high heels and so these are a perfect height! I was actually going to buy some from New Look but my sister told me about these and I'm so glad she did because they were only £10. I think I'll get loads of wear out of these as they will go with dresses and skirts too!


This dress is from one of the concession stands in Dorothy Perkins and so I picked it up today after eyeing it up online. They have their 'Up to 30% off Fashion Event' going on at the moment and this particular dress had 20% off which I was pleased with. I absolutely love the print on this dress and it fits really nicely, the only thing I really don't like is the sleeves but my mum is going to sort those out for me! With the discount this dress was only £20.80.


No shopping trip is complete without a few make up purchases and whilst we were in town my sister and I wanted to see if our local Superdrug stocked the Tanya Burr lipgloss and nail varnish range. To our delight they did and so I picked one up in the colour 'First Date'. I also picked up a L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara in 'Magnetic Black' as it is my staple mascara and two Barry M Gelly polishes in the colours 'Lychee' and 'Huckleburry' as I have wanted to try them for a while now.


Lastly is a random purchase from Sainsbury's as we popped in on the way home and I couldn't not get these cute little magnets for my notice board. The top two have a floral design, the middle two have stripes on and the bottom two have this gorgeous bicycle print. They're too cute!

I think that's everything for today as I definitely spent far too much money, ah well it is payday! I hope you enjoyed this post and if you have any questions then don't hesitate to ask. My social media accounts are linked if you prefer to get in touch that way. Thanks for reading.


0 comments:

LinkWithin

..

Hello

Hello

About

Hello I'm Bryony, 21 years old and I have recently completed my degree in Business Management and will be graduating with a 2:1. In my spare time I love shopping, watching YouTube videos and reading beauty blogs; so I decided it was time to begin my own. You can expect posts about fashion and lifestyle however the main focus will be make up and beauty as that is my first love. I hope you enjoy!

My blog is PR friendly so if you have any requests contact me on
bryony_l_j_godwin@hotmail.co.uk
Powered by Blogger.