Morning Skincare Routine

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all having a good week so far, I'm on a roll with my last ever uni assignment for year two which will soon be finished. I can't wait to not have any assignments to be thinking about and to just make plans for Summer! Anyway, with the end in sight it means that I should be able to stick to my schedule this week, yay! As you will know last week I took you through my evening skincare routine and so today I thought I would show you the products that I use in the morning.


I begin by using the Ren Clearcalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser, there's a bit of alliteration for you! I wet my face a little, use this product and then remove any excess with a warm flannel. Next instead of a toner I like to use something a bit more gentle in the mornings and so I like to give my face a good spray of the Botanics Rosewater Toning Spritz. This product is so light and fresh and it smells so nice, I just let that sink into my face and it makes it feel so much more hydrated. 

For moisturiser I just use a really cheap Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser as my skin can be known to be a little bit oily and so the light formula of this product gives me just enough moisture without making my skin too greasy. I really like this product because it is affordable and it does the job! I use the same eye gel as I do in the evening, the Ren Vita Mineral Active 7 Eye Gel because it's so light and cooling for tired eyes in the morning! Lastly I just sweep a little bit of this Lip Smacker in the scent birthday cake all over my lips so that the moisture sinks in whilst I'm doing my make up. This lip balm smells amazing, my sister got it for me for Christmas as I'm obsessed with anything cake related and it's nearly run out, I hope I can find another one from somewhere!


Again the little extras used are exactly the same as the evening so I won't bore you all by writing it out all over again! So that's everything, a quick and simple routine for the morning when I don't always have a lot of time but still want to nourish my skin. I hope you have all enjoyed this post and like always, if you would like any individual reviews on any of the products included then please let me know. Thanks for reading,


0 comments:

LinkWithin

..

Hello

Hello

About

Hello I'm Bryony, 21 years old and I have recently completed my degree in Business Management and will be graduating with a 2:1. In my spare time I love shopping, watching YouTube videos and reading beauty blogs; so I decided it was time to begin my own. You can expect posts about fashion and lifestyle however the main focus will be make up and beauty as that is my first love. I hope you enjoy!

My blog is PR friendly so if you have any requests contact me on
bryony_l_j_godwin@hotmail.co.uk
Powered by Blogger.