The 'What's In My Series'

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all well and having a good week, I definitely have the Friday feeling as I have the whole weekend off work including the bank holiday and I'm going away to spend time with my family! The only things that would make it better would be if this weather would improve and if my sister was coming with us! Anyway, today I will be posting the last installment of the mini 'What's In My Series' and so here is a sneak peek of my wardrobe!

I do have a built in wardrobe in my bedroom that provides a lot of storage space in my room so not only does it store my clothes but my shoes, some DVD's, books, handbags and old uni/college files among other things but I won't bore you with a full list!



On the left hand side I store all of my tops and dresses as well as blazers and jumpers. I don't store them in colour order but in types of clothes, from left to right; blazers, jumpers, maxi dresses, going out dresses, day dresses, shirts, tops and ending with cami tops. 



On the right hand side from left to right I have this brilliant jewellery storage from Primark and then shorts, short skirts, midi skirts, maxi skirts, trousers and then jeans. On the very right hand side I have another brilliant storage thing from Primark that keeps all of my scarves tidy. I used to have no bottoms and now I'm finding myself buying more!



Lastly at the bottom I have a stand that has most of my shoes either on it or underneath it. This is good storage but I wish I could fit more on here as I do need a few other pairs for summer in brighter colours. Maybe I will just keep them out on display!

I hope you didn't mind this shorter post, if I'm honest I didn't really know what kind of format to do this post in and so I kind of made it up as I went along, hope it's okay! Thank you for reading and I will be back on Tuesday with another post!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

..

Hello

Hello

About

Hello I'm Bryony, 21 years old and I have recently completed my degree in Business Management and will be graduating with a 2:1. In my spare time I love shopping, watching YouTube videos and reading beauty blogs; so I decided it was time to begin my own. You can expect posts about fashion and lifestyle however the main focus will be make up and beauty as that is my first love. I hope you enjoy!

My blog is PR friendly so if you have any requests contact me on
bryony_l_j_godwin@hotmail.co.uk
Powered by Blogger.