Welcome back!

Hey Everyone!

First of all, welcome back! I know it has been forever but I am back, relaunching Cupcakes and Candles at the most wonderful time of the year... Christmas! I'm not going to go into why I haven't been writing posts because it would just be a load of excuses, instead I want to start fresh by joining with a whole host of other bloggers for a Christmas Countdown

However before we get into all of that exciting stuff I just wanted to write this short post to let you guys know that I will be back with regular blog posts for definite. In terms of what my schedule will be, for the Christmas Countdown the posts are predetermined so I will stick to those dates set but for the future once the countdown is over I will be aiming for 1-2 posts a week whilst I am still at uni and then once I'm finished who knows where we will be! 

Just thought I'd leave you guys with a little life update... so I'm back in my third and final year of uni so it is rather a stressful time with lots going on. I also got a promotion at work so basically it's just been a bit of a manic time recently. Since I last posted however I had the absolute best Summer, maybe I could do a little post in the future with a round up of everything I got up too. I also turned 21 and went to New York which of course was amazing.

I think that's enough rambling from me, thank you to everyone who will continue to read these posts and join me on Chapter 2 of the adventure that is Cupcakes and Candles starting with Christmas.


0 comments:

LinkWithin

..

Hello

Hello

About

Hello I'm Bryony, 21 years old and I have recently completed my degree in Business Management and will be graduating with a 2:1. In my spare time I love shopping, watching YouTube videos and reading beauty blogs; so I decided it was time to begin my own. You can expect posts about fashion and lifestyle however the main focus will be make up and beauty as that is my first love. I hope you enjoy!

My blog is PR friendly so if you have any requests contact me on
bryony_l_j_godwin@hotmail.co.uk
Powered by Blogger.