Countdown to Christmas: Post Two

Hey Everyone,

Today's #CountdownToChristmas post is my Christmas Wishlist! I have actually done a list for my family this year as they always say it's easier to have ideas of what I would actually want rather than them try and guess. The only problem is I'm a bit of a control freak so I always want to make sure I know what people are getting and everyone gets annoyed with me, haha!

Anyway for this post I'm just going to include a few items that are on my wishlist for this year!


1. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 in Pink: I have seen these cameras all over the internet/ social media for the past year or so and I have always been really keen to get one, however I didn't have an actual camera so thought that should be a priority ahead of this which is a bit more fun. However when I went to New York I actually got a camera in the airport on the way out there so I thought that now would be the perfect time to ask for a camera that is a bit different. Plus let's face it, I just wanted it!  

2. Viktor and Rolf Bon Bon Perfume: First of all can we all just appreciate the bottle on this perfume?! This is something else I discovered in the airport whilst in New York, however I was on the way home, had no spending money left and had already bought a perfume on the way there. I'm not very good at describing scents but I can say for certain that it is a sweet fragrance as I always go for sweet scents. It is just lush and something a bit different for me as I always go for Marc Jacobs perfume.

3. Too Faced Under the Mistletoe Gift Set: I think Too Faced have brought out the best gift sets this year, if you haven't already you should definitely check them out as they are all so pretty. Again, sorry to keep banging on about it but whilst in New York I actually picked up the La Belle Carousel gift set in Sephora however I don't have any lip products by them so this gift set is perfect. Not only does it include three gorgeous lipsticks of which I would use all the colours which is perfect but they come in this amazing sparkly pink make up bag, what more could you want?!

4. Pandora Twisted Stacking Ring: I don't know about all of you but I am a massive fan of Pandora jewellery and I always have something from them on any Christmas or birthday wishlist. This year I really would like a thumb ring as I have other rings from Pandora that I wear on other fingers but I don't have a thumb ring. I have chosen this one to put on my wishlist as I think it is a bit edgier than some of my other more girly rings. There's not really much else to say about it, I just think it's lovely and would really love to add it to my collection.

5. Iconic New York Book: Since visiting New York (I didn't intentionally make this a New York heavy blog post, sorry!) I am really keen to actually learn more about the place and this book is something I actually saw when I was out there however I thought that it would be a bit heavy to put in my luggage so I decided to put it on my Christmas wishlist instead. It is filled with wonderful pictures and I think it's a lovely item to have for memories from our trip and also for other people to look at if they are interested.

So those are a few things that are on my Christmas wishlist this year, I hope you have enjoyed this post and in the comments you could let me know what you have on your wishlist. Thanks for reading,


0 comments:

LinkWithin

..

Hello

Hello

About

Hello I'm Bryony, 21 years old and I have recently completed my degree in Business Management and will be graduating with a 2:1. In my spare time I love shopping, watching YouTube videos and reading beauty blogs; so I decided it was time to begin my own. You can expect posts about fashion and lifestyle however the main focus will be make up and beauty as that is my first love. I hope you enjoy!

My blog is PR friendly so if you have any requests contact me on
bryony_l_j_godwin@hotmail.co.uk
Powered by Blogger.