Product Empties | July 2015!

Hey Everyone!

Today I'm going to talk about a few products that I have finished off. You will be able to tell that I love all of these products otherwise I wouldn't have finished them and I would definitely re-purchase them all.


1. Garnier Micellar Water: I was a massive lover of Bioderma but it's just a bit too pricey and not accessible enough for me so when Garnier came out with their own micellar water I knew I had to try it. I know there are a lot of mixed reviews but for me personally I really like it, there is no real difference when I compare it to Bioderma apart from how much cheaper it is! I have had a couple of bottles of this and will continue to repurchase it in the future. I love that they have just brought out a mini size as well which is perfect for travelling!

2. Clarins Gentle Exfoliating Brightening Toner: I use this as part of my skincare regime at night as a toner after I have cleansed my skin. I have seen a real difference in how bright and fresh my skin looks after using when compared to not using it. It is on the pricier side however I think it's well worth the price tag and wouldn't be without it in my skin care regime. 

3. Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream: This is my personal moisturiser of choice that I use both in the morning and at night. I love that it doesn't really have a smell and the texture of the moisturiser is so light that it sinks into the skin really easily. I have normal to oily skin and I feel like this gives my skin just enough moisture without leaving me looking like an oily mess.

4. Vitamin E Moisture Serum: I use this after I've toned but before using moisturiser to help the moisturiser sink in better. Again, the texture is lovely and sinks into the skin easily which makes it a lot quicker and easier when completing my skincare regime. I am a big fan of the body shop and if you have one of their loyalty cards you get money off which makes their products a real bargain!

5. Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm: This is my favourite cleanser ever! As mentioned above my skin can get a little oily at times and other cleansers, especially balm cleansers, just make that worse. However with Clinique I have found my skin looks clearer and my make up just melts away. I know longer dread taking my make up off, if you haven't tried it you definitely should!

6. Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment: This eye cream is light, hydrating and perfect for people who are just experimenting with eye creams for the first time and don't require anti-aging properties. A little goes a long way with this eye cream and although the pot is small and fairly expensive it does last a long time. 

7. Nars Deep Throat Blusher: I bought this a couple of years ago in the first ever Sephora I went into in France and didn't use it for ages because I didn't want it to run out. However over the past few months it has been my absolute blusher of choice as it is just so easy to wear everyday. It is highly pigmented and blends easily, which is why I will probably repurchase at some point in the future!

8. L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara: Finally I have an old favourite of mine, a mascara that I have purchased again and again for many years and always returned to after trying products from high end brands. I am currently loving Benefit Roller Lash and have others that I would like to try when I have a few extra pennies to spend, however I will return to this one as I know it is reliable.

Well that's everything, I hope you have enjoyed reading about all the products that I have finished and why I have enjoyed using them. Let me know if you decide to try any and I will be back next week with another post.
  

0 comments:

LinkWithin

..

Hello

Hello

About

Hello I'm Bryony, 21 years old and I have recently completed my degree in Business Management and will be graduating with a 2:1. In my spare time I love shopping, watching YouTube videos and reading beauty blogs; so I decided it was time to begin my own. You can expect posts about fashion and lifestyle however the main focus will be make up and beauty as that is my first love. I hope you enjoy!

My blog is PR friendly so if you have any requests contact me on
bryony_l_j_godwin@hotmail.co.uk
Powered by Blogger.