Hello again!

Hey Everyone,

Long time no see! Well a lot has changed over the past few months and I will soon do a blog post that will talk about all of this, however I just wanted to write a short post to say that I am still here and do want to get back into blogging more regularly. I'm not going to set myself up with a schedule because if I don't stick to it I will feel like I'm letting people down and so I shall just post as and when I have the time, however you can expect at least one post a week.

One of the big changes that has happened to me over the last few months is that I have finished university and because of this am no longer a student. This is a very weird feeling for me and one that I did not expect to feel. Therefore I will be posting a few different blogposts to do with this topic and the expectations versus reality of life after university as well as the typical beauty, fashion and lifestyle posts. 

Well I will keep it short and sweet for now but I hope you will look forward to reading my posts as when they come!


0 comments:

LinkWithin

..

Hello

Hello

About

Hello I'm Bryony, 21 years old and I have recently completed my degree in Business Management and will be graduating with a 2:1. In my spare time I love shopping, watching YouTube videos and reading beauty blogs; so I decided it was time to begin my own. You can expect posts about fashion and lifestyle however the main focus will be make up and beauty as that is my first love. I hope you enjoy!

My blog is PR friendly so if you have any requests contact me on
bryony_l_j_godwin@hotmail.co.uk
Powered by Blogger.