The 'What's In My' Series

Hello everyone,

I've been asked to join in with a mini series that some lovely other bloggers are holding for the next four weeks. It is named the 'What's in my...' series and so each week you will get a little look into different areas of our lives. This week the topic is, what's in my handbag?

So this post actually works out really well for me as I have been wanting to post about my gorgeous new bag and purse that I recently treated myself to and now I have the perfect opportunity!


This is my lovely spring summer bag that I got from Ted Baker and I absolutely love it! Now obviously Ted Baker isn't the cheapest of brands but I had honestly looked in every shop for a new bag for spring/summer and I just could not find anything I liked. So when I first set eyes on this bag and instantly fell in love I knew it had to be mine, regardless of the price. I was fortunate enough that my sister found it in House of Fraser whilst they had one of their 'spectacular events' on and so I did get 20% off the original price which made it around the £90 mark.


\Of course I had to get the matching purse because, well just look at how beautiful it is? I have never had a Ted Baker purse before and have always wanted one, so I thought it was time to treat myself. Now these pieces are an investment and I can see myself using them for absolutely ages and that's how I justified the price. This purse is great because it has so many card slots and little compartments to keep all your bits and bobs in, mainly receipts!


I will worn you now, I do carry around a fair few cosmetics and beauty items, for some reason I just get in the mindset of 'I might need that' even though most of the time I don't use half of these products. My little bag I keep the products in is from Cath Kidston and I got it earlier this year in the sale. Left to right the products are; Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla and Macademia, Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake, Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee, Baby Lips in Peach Kiss, Baby Lips in Pink Punch and Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Pink Blush. Wow that's a lot of lip products, maybe I should cut down. 


Now this little bag carries all of my essentials, really... I do need all of this stuff! This bag is the perfect size for the travel size bottles and it came from a Batiste dry shampoo set I got at Christmas. Inside I keep a mini Soap and Glory hand cream and hand sanitiser, mini Batiste dry shampoo in the scent Blush, a Victoria's Secret body mist in the scent Hard to Get and my inhaler. I also often keep other essentials like plasters and tablets in here.


Lastly are a few random things which include; my little cupcake manicure kit, some fake Raybans that I got on holiday last year and my car keys for my lovely Mini.

I hope you enjoyed this post and getting to peak into what I keep in my handbag, I think it's really fun to see what other people carry around daily and can't wait to see the other girls posts. Make sure to check them out over at;
Becca - MissBeccaBeauty
Frankie - Crazy Blonde Girl
Megan - Beautiful You

Thanks so much for reading,


0 comments:

LinkWithin

..

Hello

Hello

About

Hello I'm Bryony, 21 years old and I have recently completed my degree in Business Management and will be graduating with a 2:1. In my spare time I love shopping, watching YouTube videos and reading beauty blogs; so I decided it was time to begin my own. You can expect posts about fashion and lifestyle however the main focus will be make up and beauty as that is my first love. I hope you enjoy!

My blog is PR friendly so if you have any requests contact me on
bryony_l_j_godwin@hotmail.co.uk
Powered by Blogger.