The 'What's In My' Series

Hello Everyone

This is the second installment for the 'What's In My..' Series and today I will be showing you what I keep in my make up bag. The make up included in the picture is also my every day make up, the only thing not pictured that I use everyday is the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette but that doesn't fit in the bag, sorry! 


My make up bag is from Ted Baker and I got it for my birthday last year. It is a neutral/pink colour with a gold, glittery bow and I absolutely love it! It's small enough to be compact when travelling but surprisingly it actually fits so much in there, it's great! You may also notice a few Real Techniques brushes have snuck in the background, these are my favourite brushes ever and I use them everyday!


And here is the make up that I keep inside and use daily!
- Benefit The Porefessional -
- Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation in the colour 2C3 Fresco -
- Rimmel Match Perfection Illuminating Concealer in the colour Ivory -
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in the colour Fair -
- Natural Collection Pressed Powder in the colour Neutral -
- Limited Edition Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in the colour Perfect Topping -
- Rihanna for Mac Bronzer/ Blusher combo in the colour Hibiscus Kiss -
- HD Brows in the colour Bombshell, I use the colour Medium Blonde for my brows -
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer in Sin -
- This is when I would use my Naked 3 Palette -
- Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner in Black -
- L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara in Magnetic Black -

So that's everything, I hope you have enjoyed taking a look in my make up bag! If you would like me to do any reviews on individual items that have featured in this post then just let me know. I'm sorry for the lack of posts at the moment but I am still finishing the last few bits of uni work I have to do. In the hope of becoming more organised and posting more regularly I have decided to establish a routine starting next week, so you can expect a new post every Tuesday and Friday and occasionally there may be a bonus post here and there, especially once uni has finished. Thanks again for reading,



0 comments:

LinkWithin

..

Hello

Hello

About

Hello I'm Bryony, 21 years old and I have recently completed my degree in Business Management and will be graduating with a 2:1. In my spare time I love shopping, watching YouTube videos and reading beauty blogs; so I decided it was time to begin my own. You can expect posts about fashion and lifestyle however the main focus will be make up and beauty as that is my first love. I hope you enjoy!

My blog is PR friendly so if you have any requests contact me on
bryony_l_j_godwin@hotmail.co.uk
Powered by Blogger.