May Favourites

Hello Everyone,

Some of you may have noticed that I had a week off from blogging last week and this was because I had such a manic week! I visited Norfolk for the bank holiday weekend (23rd - 27th May) to see my family and just generally enjoy having a bank holiday weekend off considering this doesn't happen often due to working in retail! The weather was quite mixed but I had a lovely time going shopping in Norwich, having a bbq at my step sisters house and enjoying lovely meals out with different family. Then on Thursday (29th May) my mum, my nan and I went down to Bournemouth to see my sister as it was her birthday, it had been over three weeks since I last saw her and so I was really excited to see her!

Anyway after my little break I am back today with a May favourites; I've never done a favourites before and I thought it would be a good post to start back with as a way to round up the month of May considering we are now at the beginning of June. This year is flying by!


My first favourite is the Soap and Glory heel Genius foot cream; recently I have been trying to get my feet summer ready (blog post on that coming soon!) and so along with using some other products, I have been putting this on my feet at night with some socks over the top which helps the moisture to sink in over night. I love the smell of this foot cream, this may sound a bit odd but some of them smell really funky or minty which is not my favourite scent! In the morning my feet feel super moistured and I have really noticed a reduction in how dry my feet are.

Mac Pro Longwear Concealer is a new product to me this month and I have fallen in love! The concealer I used to use was really drying out the area under my eyes and wasn't even covering my dark circles and so I new I needed to change it up. This isn't the cheapest concealer but based on the results I have seen I would say it was well worth the price. When I use this product my dark circles are reduced and I just love the texture and application of this product, I cannot speak of it highly enough!   

This Revlon colourstay quad in 530 seductive includes some beautiful colours which I have been experimenting with recently. Normally I am very much a neutral eyes person and wear a lot of brown or cream based colours - think Naked palette hues! However considering we are now in Spring/Summer I thought I would try out some brighter colours. I feel like you can still create a smokey eye with this palette, just one with more of a purple tone which I am absolutely loving.

I have had this Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask since Christmas however recently I have been trying to get myself into a routine on a Sunday night where I have a deeper pamper and use facemasks and other treatments. As this mask is relatively expensive I try to mix it up with other ones to try and make it last longer, however this one is definitely proving to be my favourite. The smell is amazing, it feels nice whilst on the skin and I can really notice a difference in my skin after I use it. I have combination type skin and a variety of acne scars and so this mask really helps with this, I would recommend this if you suffer from the same type of thing.

My current favourite shampoo and conditioner which I started using in May was the V05 'Give Me Moisture' range. I do bleach my hair which I know is not the best, however I try to use a minimal amount of heat as possible in order to counter act the bad effects! I have recently noticed dry wispy hairs (baby hairs) around my forehead and some flyaway hairs on the top of my head which made me realise I needed to use products with more moisture. So far I am really enjoying using these products and have even repurchased them for when I run out, if anyone would like a full review then let me know!

This is a bit of a cheeky one to include as I only began to use it at the very end of May however I just had to include it! As I mentioned earlier the skin under my eyes has recently been very dry and I put this down to using the wrong eye creams for my skin type. After watching Zoe's favourites video last month where she raved about how good this product was I knew I had to try it... and I have not been dissapointed! The product has a lovely thick, creamy texture that is cooling but feels really nourishing on the skin. My sister managed to get me a sample which is what I have been using so far, however I have ordered the full size online and am currently waiting for it to be delivered as I love it that much.

Finally is a lip product from Rimmel called Pink Blush. I don't know about any of you but I am always on the hunt for the perfect pink lip to match my skin and hair colour and I think I may have found it! Everytime I use this lipstick I just think it really suits my complexion and goes with most make up looks that I use everyday. I will definitely repurchase this when it runs out as I never want to be without it, safe to say I love this lipstick!

So those are all of my favourites for the month of May, I hope you have enjoyed this post and maybe found a new product that you might want to try. I will be back on Friday with my holy grail products post and details of my exciting weekend that I have planned. Thanks for reading,

   

0 comments:

LinkWithin

..

Hello

Hello

About

Hello I'm Bryony, 21 years old and I have recently completed my degree in Business Management and will be graduating with a 2:1. In my spare time I love shopping, watching YouTube videos and reading beauty blogs; so I decided it was time to begin my own. You can expect posts about fashion and lifestyle however the main focus will be make up and beauty as that is my first love. I hope you enjoy!

My blog is PR friendly so if you have any requests contact me on
bryony_l_j_godwin@hotmail.co.uk
Powered by Blogger.