Countdown to Christmas: Post Four

Hey Everyone,

I'm back today to talk about my favourite festive drinks! Now I have to admit this is probably going to be a relatively short post from me today as in my opinion, Costa win hands down when it comes to Christmas drinks. Actually they generally win all year round for me as I love their drinks, food and cakes! 

Anyway back to Christmas drinks... I never used to be a lover of hot drinks at all, I actually used to drink cold drinks all year round. However last Christmas everything changed when Costa launched their honeycomb hot chocolate (pretty sure that was it) and my life changed forever. Okay, maybe it wasn't that dramatic... but I learned that I do like hot drinks, they just have to be very sweet! So the anticipation for their 2014 Christmas drinks was very high to see if I would enjoy them as much and I can safely say that it is a definite yes. For me, as I don't like coffee, it's all about the hot chocolate and these are my picks for this year!

White hot chocolate: this is my favourite drink this year, it is just so yummy. There isn't enough good words to say about this drink, it's just delightful. It comes with cream and cherry sauce on the top but I pass on the sauce as I am not a big fan of cherry flavoured things, but I love love love the cream on top! If you haven't had one yet, make sure you do as you definitely won't regret!

Brownie hot chocolate: I tried this one first when the festive menu first came out because I absolutely love the Costa chocolate brownies, they are the best of any brownies I have tried. Anyway the drink was also delicious with the little pieces of brownie on top; I did enjoy this one but I have to say the white hot chocolate wins hands down.

This is all of the drinks I have tried, I told you it would be a short post! I am determined to try the hot chocolate orange but everytime I get distracted by the white hot chocolate. One last thing I wanted to end with is obviously the novelty of enjoying our Christmas drinks comes with the cup that it is served in and this year Costa have had the genius idea of taking their Christmas cup designs and putting them onto the reusable cups. Brilliant! Now we can have a bit of festive cheer all year round! I hope there is one in my stocking!

I hope you have enjoyed this post and I will see you on Monday for post five of #CountdowntoChristmas


0 comments:

LinkWithin

..

Hello

Hello

About

Hello I'm Bryony, 21 years old and I have recently completed my degree in Business Management and will be graduating with a 2:1. In my spare time I love shopping, watching YouTube videos and reading beauty blogs; so I decided it was time to begin my own. You can expect posts about fashion and lifestyle however the main focus will be make up and beauty as that is my first love. I hope you enjoy!

My blog is PR friendly so if you have any requests contact me on
bryony_l_j_godwin@hotmail.co.uk
Powered by Blogger.